Apprentice Production Engineer
Employer: Kee Process
Contact Ref: Martin Lovell (Kee Process)
This vacancy is now closed for applications.
- Tasks are varied and can consist of concept work for clients, design for in-house build and site installation;
- Using CAD 2D, Autocad LT;
- Creating new component and assembly drawings, issuing drawings, recording changes;
- Entering information (Bills of Material) on to the stock control system;
- Calculations of weights, volumes of components etc;
- A placement within the factory for 2-4 weeks to gain knowledge of products will take place within the first 3 months when in the workplace.
Job role: Apprentice Production / CAD Engineer
Places available: 1
Duration: 2-3 years
College Road North
Working weekly hours
Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 (40hrs)
- Good attention to detail and well-organised;
- Strong numeracy skills;
- Able to work within a team, but also responsible to work unaided;
- Willing to work hard and keen to learn;
- Punctual with good attendance records;
Minimum GCSE (or equivalent) Grade C in Science and English, and Grade B in Maths.