Employer: Surgical Systems
Contact Ref: Laura Harvey (Surgical Systems)
This vacancy is now closed for applications.
An Apprenticeship with Surgical Systemsis a great way to learn while you earn. You will receive technical training, have an experienced mentor and receive a recognised qualification at the end.
Day to day duties will include:
- Communicating with staff & customers regarding stock
- Book in purchased items accurately
- Update stock databases
- Book in repair items accurately
- Pick, clean and pack equipment for despatch
- Organise despatch
- Book out goods correctly
- Assist with the stocktake process
- Update repair & despatch databases
- Assist with the loading & unloading of vehicles
- Assist at auctions as required
- Assist with day to day activities as requested
- Report problems/issues immediately
- Ensure the warehouse is kept clean & tidy
Training to be Provided
- Level 2 Diploma in Warehousing & Storage
- Personal Learning Thinking Skills
- Employer Rights Responsibilities
- Level 1 Functional Skills (If applicable)
Job role: Warehouse Apprentice
Places available: 1
Duration: 12 months
Unit B Aquarius Centre
Waterwells Business Park
Working weekly hours
35 hours, Monday – Friday, 8am – 4pm
- PC literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office packages & good working knowledge of Excel.
- Close attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Good people & communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Can follow procedures
- Ability to be flexible
- Have a good sense of humour
3 x GCSEs at grades A*-E (or equivalent) in Maths, English and ICT.