Let us update you of any new vacancies in the apprenticeship sectors you want to be notified about.
This vacancy is now closed for applications.
An Apprenticeship with Lake Image Systems Ltd is a great way to learn while you earn. You will receive technical training, an experienced mentor and a recognised qualification at the end. Lake Image Systems are looking for an Engineer Apprentice to join a busy production and service department. The successful candidate will be involved in all aspects of:
• Electronic/Electro-Mechanical/ PC assembly.
• Test system configuration and installation.
Advanced Apprenticeship in Electrical/Electronic Engineering including:
• Level 3 NVQ in Electronic Engineering
• BTEC National in Electrical/Electronic Engineering (day release)
• Foundation Training in Electronics (10 week block release at ATG Training’s Centre)
• Functional Skills (if applicable)
• Personal Learning & Thinking Skills (workbook)
• Employment Rights & Responsibilities (workbook)
Job role: Electro Mechanical Apprentice
Places available: 1
Duration: 3 Years
40 hours, Mon - Fri, 9.00am - 5.30pm
• Mechanically minded
• Strong I.T skills
• Confident communication skills
• Able to work well under pressure
5 GCSE grade A*-C (or equivalent) including Maths, Science and English
Unfortunately, no one from our support team is available right now. If you pop in your name and telephone number, we will get back to you between 08:30 and 16:30 (Mon to Fri excluding Bank Holidays).